- 3A-4B Randolph Place Edinburgh EH3 7TQ
- 0131 281 1251
Dr Liliana is known to be one of Scotland’s advanced Aesthetic Doctors. After completing her medical degree, Dr Liliana began her career working in Accident & Emergency in Glasgow before becoming a partner in a busy GP practice in Edinburgh. An expert in Dermatology, Dr Liliana went on to specialise in aesthetic treatments and has performed thousands of injectable procedures.
Trained using the best techniques and latest technologies, Dr Liliana practices result-based aesthetic treatments and regularly attends conferences across Europe. Her continuous training enables her to keep updated and to learn new techniques as they arise.
A member of the General Medical Council, associate member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine and with over 20 years’ experience, Dr Liliana has been asked to speak at various events. She has been interviewed and quoted a number of times in newspapers and magazines, such as the Scotsman, I-on and In-Style Magazine.
Dr Liliana Laird is a Fellow of the Royal-Society-of Arts.
After graduating in 2000 from Glasgow College of Commerce, Jacqui gained international experience working in a hotel spa in Sorrento, Italy and also teaching Beauty Therapy to young professionals at a further education college in Botswana, Africa. From there, Jacqui started as a senior therapist at Gleneagles Hotel, Perthshire. During those 6 years she became shift leader in the spa and then beauty manager.
Jacqui then moved to Australia where her interest in the medical side of beauty grew. With the strong Australian sun, anti-ageing treatments are extremely popular.
Here, Jacqui worked alongside a cosmetic doctor and was involved in opening a medical clinic on the Gold Coast, Queensland, where she gained enormous experience in Chemical Peels, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Hair Removal, Anti-wrinkle injections and many more advanced medical treatments.
Jacqui then returned to Scotland and became Clinic Manager at Beyond Medispa, Harvey Nichols in July 2013. She has a passion for delivering and maintaining exceptionally high standards. She also understands the ever-changing needs of clients, current trends and the combination of different treatments and products to give the best possible results.
It was here that Jacqui met Dr. Liliana and after a few years working together they decided to open Aesthetica Clinic in Edinburgh’s West End.
Dr Faye is known to be one of Scotland’s more experienced cosmetic Doctors. She is an Edinburgh University Medical School Graduate, with several years medical experience working in Scotland. Initially undertaking surgical training in Edinburgh she later moved to General Practice, but to further hone her surgical skills and to pursue a new avenue, she completed the Royal Society of Medicine’s Injectable and Fillers Course giving her full accreditation and licence to practice in this exciting area of Aesthetic medicine. She now works in both General Practice and Aesthetics pulling from surgical training and the holistic nature of General Practice to provide the best service. When not working she enjoys running and exploring the beautiful countryside of Scotland with her dog Doug and is due to take part in the Edinburgh Marathon for the third time later this year.
NMC Registered. Jenni joined the team at Aesthetica in 2016, “I love the warmth and privacy that my clients experience when they visit our clinic. Also, because the clinic is Doctor led we can offer the best advice possible with regards to aesthetic and/or cosmetic procedures.”
Jenni qualified with a Diploma in Beauty Therapy in 2009 and worked as a Spa Therapist in Edinburgh before realising that her qualification and experience could take me anywhere in the world. She then made the decision to move to Australia, where she landed herself a job in one of Queensland’s top chain of Beauty Therapy companies as an Advanced Skin Therapist.
“The training I received was second to none, I regularly attended the companies training academy to learn more in depth about the skins anatomy.”
It was then she was introduced to cosmeceuticals and the power and effects that active ingredients, such as Retinol could have on the condition of the skin. In 2012, Jenni decided it was time to return to Scotland and began working in a Medispa as a Senior Medical Aesthetician where she further trained and specialised in various aesthetic treatments for 4 years.
“My ultimate favourite treatment is the Hydra Facial. The thing I love best about this treatment is that you can tailor it to suit almost any skin type and to treat any specific concerns. The results are long lasting so you definitely feel the benefits for days after. I also incorporate other treatments such as skin tightening to provide more of an anti ageing effect. My clients love it and they always return monthly to keep on top of any specific concerns that they might have, whether it be targeting fine lines or treating breakouts.”
After returning to work from maternity leave Emma is excited to join the fast paced Aesthetica Clinic where she has fallen in love with new skincare brands and treatments.
‘My favourite treatment to perform has to be the hydrafacial, its amazing for all skin types and concerns to deep cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate leaving skin looking so dewy and glowing however I’m also loving dermaplaning including peel and LED is a must for a flawless complexion’
Emma started her career in 2005 having gained a deploma in beauty from Coatbridge College she has since experienced working in all aspects of the industry from salon and spa to retail.
In 2011 Emma decided to spend a year working abroad in Cyprus and on returning to the UK she was recruited as Scotland based trainer for a leading British skincare and spa brand covering UK and international Emma spent 5 years and traveled 3 continents passing on her knowledge of skincare and training treatments to the highest standards.
Louise is the newest member of the Aesthetica team, having returned home to Scotland from working in a leading cosmetic clinic in Wellington, New Zealand for 6 years.
She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience having been in the industry for over 10 years. Louise has worked on board luxury cruise lines and award winning Spas in Bermuda.
“I am passionate about skin and I very much believe in the ‘look good, feel good’ vision and I strive to achieve this for all my clients.”
Update coming soon
Update coming soon
Update coming soon
Update coming soon
Update coming soon
Ken graduated in 1990 and completed a comprehensive training programme in plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. This included specialist training in London, Edinburgh and Newcastle. Ken has undertaken periods of specialist aesthetic surgery training in London along with specialist fellowships and study with some of the world’s top plastic surgeons, in California, Toronto, Sydney and Tokyo.
Ken has been a practising consultant in aesthetic plastic surgery since 2002. He is a full member of BAPRAS and BAAPS and is active in the field of plastic surgery research, in particular outcomes from aesthetic surgical procedures.
Ken’s publications in respected plastic surgery journals on outcomes of abdominoplasty, ear recontouring and reconstruction, facial augmentation and liposuction have been widely quoted in plastic surgery literature. Also, Ken presents at British and European plastic surgery conferences and delivered lectures to a variety of professional audiences.
Ken is currently lead clinician in the NHS for plastic surgery in Edinburgh and runs the Scottish national ear reconstruction programme for children and adults with ear malformations. He treats a large number of children and adults with facial disfigurement using the latest techniques, including fat transfer.
Ken’s aesthetic practice includes abdominoplasty, breast surgery, body recontouring and facial aesthetic procedures, such as otoplasty and rhinoplasty.
This policy governs the use by Aesthetica Lead by Dr Liliana or one of its subsidiaries or Affiliates (“we/us/our“) of your (“you/your/yourself“) data which is available to us in connection with your use of the website (the “Site“).
- We collect information to process your order, deal with your queries, guide and enhance your online experience, supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest and for record keeping. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- You have the option at login, to elect not to receive marketing information (from us, our business partners or selected third parties) and also to tag your account as non marketable to prevent exchange of the data collected with third parties.
- At any time you can change these options by editing your account details/emailing customer services.
Data collected & purpose of collection
- When you log in we collect name and address, telephone, email address, user name and password. This provides us with default details for your order processing and sets up security (so viewing of your account details, designs and order history is password protected).
- To help you choose the right product and design to suit your purpose/business we ask you to make selections and choices. Only the design details are collected if you choose to save the details or place an order.
- When you place an order we allocate you a customer number, capture order details, invoicing address, shipping address and credit card details to process and fulfil your order. Invoicing address and shipping addresses are retained so you do not have to enter them again. Order details are retained so you can view your order history.
- You acknowledge that many parts of the service provided on the Site may be provided by third-party service providers and not by us (for example, see section 8 below). You consent to us transferring your information to such third-party service providers for the purposes of dealing with your queries, orders and for record keeping.
- When you enter credit card details you are in communication over a secure link with the Stripe direct merchant system. It retains details of the credit card transaction. You must enter the details for each purchase for security reasons.
- To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs we will ask you for feedback, about your business and any information you may require. Supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information held about you at any time by contacting us. We may charge a small fee for this.
- The Site has numerous security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, such as passwords and firewalls. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate. We do take data security very seriously and will use all reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of the information you provide.
- Access to your account data is password protected. You must keep all passwords confidential and not disclose or share them with anyone. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your passwords. You must notify us in the event you know or suspect someone else knows your passwords. If we have reason to believe there is a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your passwords or we may suspend your account without notice.
- Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check such policies before submitting any information to these websites.
- Credit card details are processed by a secure server (see section 8 above).