- 3A-4B Randolph Place Edinburgh EH3 7TQ
- 0131 281 1251
At Aesthetica we took the decision to close the clinic from end of business on Saturday 21st March.
We hope you are your family are all keeping well at this time and we look forward to welcoming all of our patients back to the clinic in due course.
In the meantime our staff are preparing for our re-opening, we have all been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that when we open, Aesthetica is as safe as possible. We continue to uphold our high clinical standards and many of our staff have been utilising this time to undergo further training and explore exciting new products for you to try.
Making life easier for you:
We have had a great response to our waiting list and if you wish to be added, please email email@example.com. Those that have had appointments cancelled from the date we closed (23rd March) will be called first and given priority appointments.
We have also introduced our new Aesthetica Savings Account which allows you to pay into monthly. This will be added to your account and is available at any time to use towards products or treatments in the clinic.
New health and safety measures:
In line with National and Health Improvement Scotland guidelines we are preparing for re-opening the Clinic; and have revised our Health and Safety Policies to ensure our staff and patients are welcomed into a safe working environment. Some of the visible changes are listed below:
• Practitioners will be wearing most if not all, forms of Personal protective equipment (PPE); this will include- Facemasks / face shields / goggles / gloves
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the Clinic
• All retail products will disinfected and handled only by staff
• Staff temperaturse will be taken & recorded daily, we advise you check your own prior to attending the clinic.
• Daily Clinic cleaning schedules have been revised and increased accordingly.
• Staff start & finish times have been staggered along with appointment times meaning there will be a limit to the number of patients in the clinic at one time.
• A Perspex screen has been be fitted to our reception desk and we kindly ask that you respect social distancing within the clinic where possible.
During this time, our team have been working hard to find new and exciting products that we can’t wait to share with you.
Check out our Facebook and Instagram to see what the team have been up to during lockdown.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
It has been a tough and strange time for all of us, but we thank you for your ongoing patience and support.
At Aesthetica we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding professional customer
service to all of our clients. We are the leading ambassador’s in providing specialised
skin care treatments carried out by our dedicated team of Medical Experts. We treat
all our clients with the utmost care, compassion and respect, however there may be
times when the service that you have received does not meet the high standards that
we aim to deliver.
Should this happen, the most effective way to resolve any concern is by letting the
Clinic Manager or Practitioner know immediately after the service or treatment that
you have received. They will listen to your concern and aim to resolve your complaint
efficiently and effectively. If you require assistance with making your complaint, we
will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
It is best to make your complaint as soon as possible, as memories will be fresher,
and it will be easier to investigate the facts. You should normally make your
complaint within six months of the incident you are concerned about. Aesthetica
may be willing to investigate complaints after this time where there is a realistic
opportunity of conducting a fair and effective investigation and if you have a good
reason as to why you could not act sooner.
We will always aim to resolve your complaint as soon as we receive it however
where this is not possible the complaint will be investigated by the Clinic Manager
and you will receive an acknowledgment of your complaint within 3 working days.
This may be by email, letter or telephone.
The Clinic Manager will provide you with a written response within 20 working days
from the acknowledgment of your complaint however if the complaint is of a
complicated nature it may take longer to investigate in which case you will be kept
If your complaint is regarding a treatment that you have received the matter will be
investigated by the Clinic’s Medical Team including the Medical Director. You may
be asked to attend the clinic for an assessment with our Doctor. Once this has taken
place you will receive an outcome of your complaint within 20 working days by letter
Healthcare Improvement Scotland is the regulator for independent healthcare
services across Scotland and can accept complaints at any time from a complainant.
Contact details are:
Healthcare Improvement Scotland
Independent Healthcare Team
Gyle Square, 1 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh EH12 9EB
T: 0131 623 4342
This policy governs the use by Aesthetica Lead by Dr Liliana or one of its subsidiaries or Affiliates (“we/us/our“) of your (“you/your/yourself“) data which is available to us in connection with your use of the website (the “Site“).
- We collect information to process your order, deal with your queries, guide and enhance your online experience, supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest and for record keeping. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- You have the option at login, to elect not to receive marketing information (from us, our business partners or selected third parties) and also to tag your account as non marketable to prevent exchange of the data collected with third parties.
- At any time you can change these options by editing your account details/emailing customer services.
Data collected & purpose of collection
- When you log in we collect name and address, telephone, email address, user name and password. This provides us with default details for your order processing and sets up security (so viewing of your account details, designs and order history is password protected).
- To help you choose the right product and design to suit your purpose/business we ask you to make selections and choices. Only the design details are collected if you choose to save the details or place an order.
- When you place an order we allocate you a customer number, capture order details, invoicing address, shipping address and credit card details to process and fulfil your order. Invoicing address and shipping addresses are retained so you do not have to enter them again. Order details are retained so you can view your order history.
- You acknowledge that many parts of the service provided on the Site may be provided by third-party service providers and not by us (for example, see section 8 below). You consent to us transferring your information to such third-party service providers for the purposes of dealing with your queries, orders and for record keeping.
- When you enter credit card details you are in communication over a secure link with the Stripe direct merchant system. It retains details of the credit card transaction. You must enter the details for each purchase for security reasons.
- To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs we will ask you for feedback, about your business and any information you may require. Supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information held about you at any time by contacting us. We may charge a small fee for this.
- The Site has numerous security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, such as passwords and firewalls. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate. We do take data security very seriously and will use all reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of the information you provide.
- Access to your account data is password protected. You must keep all passwords confidential and not disclose or share them with anyone. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your passwords. You must notify us in the event you know or suspect someone else knows your passwords. If we have reason to believe there is a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your passwords or we may suspend your account without notice.
- Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check such policies before submitting any information to these websites.
- Credit card details are processed by a secure server (see section 8 above).